Tuesday 10 June 2008

sex and the city

- Why did we ever stop drinking these?
- Because everyone else started!

- I can't color enough, I would color all day every day If I had my way, I would use every crayon in my box
- We get it! You like to color...
- When Big colors... he rarely stays within the lines.

- The good ones screw you, the bad ones screw you, and the rest don't know how to screw you.

- Well hunny, what have you been eating?
- Everything except Dante's dick.

- My dog ran up on your dick. Deck

- What makes you think something bad is gonna happen?
- Because! Nobody gets everything they want! Look at you, look at Miranda. You're good people and you two both got shafted. I'm so happy and... something bad is going to happen.
- Sweetie, you shit your pants this year. I think you're done.
feels so good to be back with them!

No comments: