Wednesday 4 June 2008

he was a virgin


"Would you like to...?" he said, his voice so faint I had to strain to hear it. He couldn't finish the question and I couldn't answer it with more than a gormless nod. "OK" he said and gestured towards a grey building across the street. Mute, I followed him, watching him bend over to open the master door. His t-shirt pulled out of his trousers, revealing a stripe of tanned skin. We went inside. He stood so close as he pushed the lift button. I longed to bury my face in his armpit, his
groin, just to smell him the way he was after the concert.

As he turned to speak, I couldn't control myself any more. I ran my forefinger over the softness of his bottom lip, and he didn't pull away. His breathing was quickened, his pupils dilated. The confirmation I had sought was clear to see and feel in the combat trousers. I tilted my head and touched my lips to his and as he leaned forward for more, I pulled away, looking him in the eyes again. The shyness was gone. His eyes were pleading, full of naked need. I felt my breath catch in my throat and nodded, I don't know why.

The lift doors opened and I stepped out onto the dark corridor, as I heard the metallic jangle of keys, the creak of an opening door. The gasp of breath as I took his wrists and pushed him against the wall in the dark, kicking the door shut behind us. I ground my erection against his and he let out a moan as I pulled the t shirt over his head, groping for the light so I could really see my prize. So I had been right, he was indeed pierced, with golden hoops shining against the dark skin of his nipples. He didn't have much body hair. He shaved his underarms. There was a faint swirl of dark hair around his navel, and a glory trail leading south.

He stood there, silent, as my eyes roamed all over his body. "Gorgeous,"I murmured, bending my head to tease the nipple with my tongue. His back arched and his eyes closed, his lips parted and moist. I kissed him again and his tongue crept into my mouth and as it touched mine, I thought I was going to come in my pants like a thirteen year old. He pulled me through a doorway, and we collapsed onto the bed together, gasping.

I pulled his flies apart and yanked off his remaining clothes. "Put the light on," I murmured, gazing at the way the shadows fell across his body from the hall light. He leaned back and switched on a bedside lamp, which cast a red glow around the room. His pubic hair was completely shaved, his swollen cock starting to dribble against the skin below his navel. I pulled off my clothes and lay down on top of him , rubbing my hard on over his. Our legs tangled, lips millimeters apart as we ground together, breathing each others breath.

I felt his hand on my waist, pushing me off, onto my back and he rolled on top, touching his lips on mine, teasing me, his fingers scratching lightly against my chest. He pushed my legs apart and knelt between them. I watched, dizzy with lust, as he started to slide his hands up and down his shaft as his eyes roamed all over my body. I could almost feel his gaze brushing over my groin, my stomach, my chest. "Ah Jude," he whispered, "I've been watching you for such a long time. You are beautiful, canim."

"Come here," I pulled him on top of me, and kissed his breath away. The touch of his skin on mine was electric. He tasted salty, and the smell of him was driving me mad. I rolled over him again and slid down his body, dipping my tongue into his navel, trailing it lightly down his dick, then sucking his balls into my mouth, one after the other, bathing the crinkled skin while my finger touched against his entrance. He was dripping now, a string of precum stretching from his tip to the skin below. I paused, licked it off and then took him into my mouth, swirling my tongue over the hot, hard flesh. He was propped up on his elbows, watching me, his eyes glassy. He muttered something in Turkish and flopped back as I pushed my slick fingers inside his body, opening him up. Boy, he was tight. He was gasping for air now, like a fish out of water, grabbing handfuls of the sheet. When I found the spot I was looking for, his cock jumped in my mouth and oozed some more drops of salty juice, as he let out a groan.

I looked around helplessly, and he knew what I needed. He fumbled in a drawer, his hands shaking as he passed me the lube and a condom. The sight of him spreadeagled in front of me was almost too much. I pulled his arms around my neck, hoisted him so that he was straddling me, my slippery cock pushing at his hole. The moist head of his prick dragged against the skin of my stomach as he lowered himself slowly on to me, his arms wrapped around me, his breath hot in my ear. His arse began to swallow my cock into a hot, tight heaven and I grunted. His legs were trembling and I masturbated him until I was all the way inside, feeling his erection subside slightly. When he looked at me, I saw a tear escaping from the corner of his eye. I kissed it away and held him tight for a moment, stroking the small of his back, parting his lips with my tongue, playing with the nipple rings until he was rock hard again. He began to ride me slowly. A sweat broke out on my back as my sensitivity increased and I resisted the urge to just throw him down
and fuck him hard.

Just as I reached my limit of endurance, I eased him onto his back again, and began to move inside him, varying the angles of penetration until I saw his body jump and his eyes widen. There it was. I picked up the pace. He was whimpering and flogging his dick as my balls started
slapping against his ass. He was close, I could feel the tightening inside, his balls were drawing up and I pushed his hand away and stopped my movement, close to the end myself. "Let me feel you come," I whispered, starting to massage his cock, harder and faster until his back arched and he let out a strangled cry as he pumped out ropes of spunk all over his stomach and chest. I felt every spasm in his ass and a few more thrusts and I was there with him, shivering as I dumped my load deep inside his body. Panting, I pulled out slowly, and pulled off the condom. He was gasping still, and I began to lick the cum off his salty skin. As my body started to glow, I kissed him deeply, letting him taste himself on my tongue.

I clasped his hands in mine and we rolled on our sides, facing each other. His face was flushed, his lips slick with saliva and spunk. Trails of mascara had run down his face with the escaping tears. He had been a virgin, I was almost sure of it. I smudged one of the black lines with my thumb, losing myself in the depths of those dark eyes, remembering the moment when I had recognised him on the stage. "What was that song," I murmured sleepily, " the one you opened with. It was
great."

He smiled and snuggled against my neck. "Cambaz is the title," he said."I don't know the translation. But it's my favourite song. I'll play the CD for you tomorrow, the real one."

I wanted to talk more but sleep overtook me and I fell asleep tangled in Deniz's limbs, feeling his breath against my neck and a deep peace in my soul...

No comments: