Sunday 22 June 2008

at the beach

"I am a happily married 30 something year old man. Up unitl last year I had never even thought about another man in a sexual way. I love looking at girls and love seeing them in their nude state. We have a nudist beach nearby called sandy bay. I went there one Friday afternoon without my wife knowing to perv at the naked girls on the beach.

It was quite and there wasn’t much going on but after walking for an hour or so on the beach in a semi aroused state I needed relief and I found a small enclosed rock area where I thought I could jerk off in private. I took my shorts off and closed my eyes as I started to pull myself off loving the feeling of standing naked in the open.

I got a fright as I heard a noise and saw a man looking at me .Embarrassed I covered with my towel up but didn’t leave for some weird and wonderful reason.

He moved into the rock enclosure next to mine and although I couldn't see him I sensed he was there. I was still rock hard with a throbbing penis that needed relief. I was scared and excited and was wondering what to do when I noticed him step forward slight just so I could see his legs and shorts.

He gently rubbed himself and stepped back again into the rock enclosure next to mine. I couldn't believe it, I was disgusted and excited all at the same time, I wanted to see more. The next time he stepped forward I also stroked myself over my towel.

This went on back and forth a few more times until he stepped out of his enclosure and moved into mine. He stood there in front of me. The excitement was overwhelming, I felt that I should run but I couldn’t. I was scared but amazingly horny too. Before I knew it the man leant forward and grabbed me through my towel on my dong giving two squeezes and then letting go. He smiled at me but said nothing.

The ball was now firmly in my court and I found myself doing the same as he did to me through his shorts. He smiled at me as I had the courage not to let go, I continued to rub his dick over his shorts not caring anymore, excited and horny and wanting more. I let him pull my towel off and he took my rock hard naked cock in his hand.

He pulled me into the enclosure where he had been standing and I watched as he stepped out of his shorts. He was huge, much bigger than me with a beautiful circumcised cock. I moved to him taking him in my hand as he locked into me. We were now standing there in the open air locked into each other jerking each other off. I loved his cock in my hand and loved the feeling of him jerking my huge rock hard hardon off. He kissed my neck and played with my nipples as I came all over his leg, it was awesome. I wanted him to come and loved the feeling of watching him shoot his load as a continued to pull him off. He then just turned and left without saying another word.

I haven’t been able to keep away since and in the last 6 months have been back 5 other times to the beach all ending in happy endings..."

No comments: