Wednesday 30 April 2008

reaching the top... lying on the floor

He gets out of his car (he's seventeen) and hugs Katie. He walks up to me and says "Nice to meet you Mister Brink." He shakes my hand and I get a good tone from him. I tell him he can change in the bathroom in the guest house, and Katie can show him where the pool is while I get some chips and pop. I go into the kitchen which over looks the pool and see Luke come out of the guest house with a white T-Shirt and red swimming trunks on. He takes of his shirt revealing a tan body that is ripped and amazingly in shape. For the first time in my life I became attracted to a man. He starts stretching his neck and shoulders. He walks over to the lawn chair by the pool and squeezes some tanning lotion onto his hand rubbing it onto his arms, Pecs, and nipples, which were hard from him rubbing himself. He is tall, has blond hair that is short, blue eyes and a young body I had about his age. He goes by Katie and says something to her. He gets on the diving board and Katie says "You need help in there or can you handle it" "I think I can handle it. I'm a big boy now. He jumps off the diving board doing a flip while going down. He gets out of the pool using the ladder facing the kitchen and I can see the silhouette of his cock. Indeed he is a big boy. A very big boy. I take some pops and bowls of chips out to the table by the pool. As he gets close to me I can see his dick even better. It's about 8.5 inches in length and about 4.5 inches in girth. I don't think he knows that he is practically exposing himself to me. I don't mind, but hope he doesn't see me taking quick glances. He says thanks for the pop and chips and I walk away trying not to stutter like a giddy school girl.


After a couple of hours of Katie and Luke swimming, they come inside because it's dark. Katie looks worn out and says she is going to take a shower. I have chicken cooking in the oven for dinner and Luke has already changed into the clothes he was in when he got here. Looking at his crotch I can still see his cock even though he isn't hard. Me and Luke go into the front room and start to watch some TV. I start talking to him. Normally this would be the time to try to break the ice/ get to know if this guy is right for my daughter. This actually turned into "Is he willing to show me his dick and let me suck it?" I start asking him basic questions. "So do you play any sports?" "I play soccer, I run cross country and I play basketball." "That's cool. Where do you live?" "Over by the strip mall downtown." "That's a nice neighborhood" I reply. "Yeah, we've lived there for a while and I like it." "Luke. I'm sorry. I have to ask you a personal question. Are you a virgin?" "Mr. Brink to be completely honest, no I'm not. It was one time with a girl at my house. I was helping her with her homework and one thing lead to another, and we had sex on my bed." "Thank you for being so honest Luke." I walk over to where he is sitting and start talking to him about Katie's mother. I feel he needs to know if he is going to date her. I am hitting on him like no other, and I can tell he senses it. He isn't backing away so he must obviously like it.


I tell him "I haven't had sex in 2 years and quite frankly it's made me a little cranky." He replies with "I can help you with that." He lays me down and starts kissing me on my neck. I grab his tight ass and squeeze it. I can feel him get hard on my leg. I start kissing him too. I put my tongue in his mouth and he sucks on it. I take his shirt off, and start to caress his chest. Every part of him is flawless. He pulls of my shirt and starts sucking on my nipples while I am teasing his. He licks all the way down to my pants which he unbuckles and unzips. He pulls my rock hard cock out of my boxers and says "Impressive" I'm about eight inches. He sticks my dick in his mouth and sucks on it. I enjoy the sensation of my cock rubbing against his teeth and tongue. I start moaning and quiet myself. I remember that Katie is in the shower and start moaning louder. "Oh, Luke suck it. Take the cock down your throat." He deep throats me and I almost cum. He grabs my dick and stops. He says "I don't want you to cum, we have probably twenty minutes." I say hold on and walk over to the night stand. In it are some condoms and a bottle of Astroglide. He says "Exactly what I was thinking." He pulls down his pants and exposes the rest of his body. He gets on his knees and opens his ass hole up for me to see. I lick his asshole and stick my finger up inside of him. He moans as I loosen him up. I squeeze some lube on my hands and moisten his asshole as well as my cock. I put on the condom and go inside him. He moans, not in pain, but in pleasure. I start rocking back and forth loving the friction I am getting from his tight ass around my cock. I start moaning and screaming his name. He starts reaching back and pulling me into him farther. I pull on his hair and smack his tan ass. He says to pull the condom off and fuck him. I do so and it feels amazingly better. I am fucking him hard and fast. When I think I am about to cum, I pull it out and he says "Give it to me." He grabs my cock sticks it in his mouth and starts bobbing up and down it while I am still moaning. He explodes all over my leg, jacking himself off while sucking me. I reach down and taste the sweet cream all over my leg. He keeps blowing me until I squirt a massive load in his mouth. I cum in 7 huge spurts and he swallows all of it. He rolls over and kisses me on my lips and says "I just made up for two years of no ass. How was I?" "Amazing" I reply. His dick is still hard and is rubbing against me as we lay on the carpet kissing and rubbing each other.


We get our clothes on and I take the chicken out of the oven while he sets the table. Katie comes down and sits while we work around her. During dinner me and Luke talk like we have known each other for a while. Katie seems happy we are getting along and doesn't seem to know we just fucked on our living room floor. We send Luke off and watch some TV. Katie asks "So, did you like him" I say "He's alright."

No comments: