Thursday 17 April 2008

Fuck it!

Want to be it? Don't know how to do it? Just tell it like it is. Only you can do it. If it's from the heart, it's a start. If they don't like it, hey, no sweat, never mind.

Fuck it!

Life's too short to waste time on idiots. Bigots who criticize all the time. Everything's relative. Profanity, vulgarity, telling, spelling, subject, reject. Hey lighten up, baby! This is free, meant to be, not to please. So tell them like me:

Fuck it!

You're in love. Happens to the best of us. When it works, it's bliss. If not, it hurts. Can't miss. And worse, it's really hard to say

Fuck it!

Life seems vain. You're in pain. Want to open veins. Get run over by a train. Blow your brains. Don't think I don't know it. I get it. I've been there before. Sometimes life's a bitch. This is how I got out of it. I told myself "They won't get me,

Fuck it!"

Chances are, if your reading this, you got curious and couldn't resist. A word has only the power you give it. So don't hate me for using it. Blame yourselves if you fell for it. Then again,

Fuck it!

You don't like me personally? Maybe? That's it, isn't it? Well that's too bad, baby. Because you know that with a shrug I'll have the excuse I need to repeat myself, one more time, you guessed it:

Fuck it!

No comments: