Monday 31 March 2008

to travel... their thoughts, my thoughts


"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao Tzu

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

"Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living." - Miriam Beard

"One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things." - Henry Miller

"He who would travel happily must travel light." - Antoine de St. Exupery

"Like all great travelers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen." - Benjamin Disraeli

"Traveling tends to magnify all human emotions." - Peter Hoeg

"The journey is my home." - Muriel Rukeyser

"Our happiest moments as tourists always seem to come when we stumble upon one thing while in pursuit of something else." - Lawrence Block

"Once you have traveled, the voyage never ends, but is played out over and over again in the quiestest chambers. The mind can never break off from the journey." - Pat Conroy

"I should like to spend the whole of my in life traveling abroad, if I could anywhere borrow another life to spend afterwards at home." - William Hazlitt

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Se pudesse passava a minha vida aviajar... de preferência bem acompanhado.

Abraço ;)