Monday 7 July 2008

cunt

A man gave me the middle finger when he cut me off
Then my piano teacher said I’m just not good enough
My family called to wish me Happy Birthday which is sweet
But for your future reference guys my birthday was last week

Forgive me for what I say for what I say is blunt
Have you ever had one of those days where everyone’s a Cunt?

Your mother, your brother, your sister and your father
A lover, another, a teacher or your doctor
Co-workers and strangers and then all of your friends
Even the president- Why is everyone a Cunt?

I called the phone company I was overcharged again
They said, “Yeah that seems likely, too bad, thanks for choosing Sprint”

Oh then my roommate moved out without any warning
It’s moot to boot my landlord evicted me this morning

Now I lay me down to sleep tomorrow start anew
I pray the lord my soul to keep unless he’s a Cunt too

It’s a derogatory term for female genitalia

But if you are a misanthrope this term will never fail ya
Or if you’re a feminist who thinks the “C” word sick
Well it don’t make no difference ’cause everyone’s a dick


slowmo erotic

No comments: