Wednesday 20 February 2008

69

I rub myself on you
As you fell me getting hard
You touch my skin with your hands...
I get on top of you,

But I do it in reverse.
I kiss your skin... your sex ...
Yea, I kiss it ...
My tongue around it
While, I fell your hands behind me
You press my butt ...
Slightly opening the way...
Devouring me with your look
I fell the heat coming from your mouth

Your tongue on me
Tasting my hard on...
As I taste yours ...
Filling my mouth with it
I lick you ...
I suck it all ...
I fell you with my hands, my lips ...
I touch your balls
You pump inside my mouth
Licking me
And getting your fingers inside of me
One... two ...
And then, two more ...
Wanting to open me at any cost
I struggle on top of you ...
Felling the sweet torture
Your fingers up within me
Making me crasy
Instantly, I begin to fell my orgasm
I press your sex with intensity
As I have that feeling through my body
The vibration of my breath
Makes you even more excited
And I fell your fluid invading my mouth ...

No comments: